I used to be clad in plain shirt, a pair of jeans, and sneakers/flip flops. I never cared for how I looked or bothered about the clothes that I wear. The long and short of it is, I matured. While in Cambodia, I vowed to wear dresses everyday, which looked like they were forced me ‘coz I insisted on wearing sneakers and Doc Martens with them. Now that I’m back in my hometown (juggling grad school while teaching in a uni, social life, me time, and family responsibilities), I decided to wear high heels. Though from time to time, i still swap them with sneakers and DM’s. Will be updating soon!
- Pink H&M dress, blue Gap denim jacket, Mario D’boro nude pumps
- Forever21 sheath dress, Nike Airmax 90 in triple black
- Powder blue vintage dress, tweed military jacket, Mario D’boro nude pumps
- Powder blue vintage dress, Penshoppe military jacket, brown Hush Puppies pumps
- Powder blue vintage dress, tweed military jacket, white Chuck Taylor’s
- H&M Military shift dress, classic black 1460 Dr. Martens, red bonnet, red Superdry Jpn scuba bag
Follow me! www.instagram.com/roxiiee.go